To update to the latest version use corresponding button below.
What's New in Live Home 3D v.3.5.3
- Introduced Versions feature for iCloud users allows to conveniently revert to previous project states.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
What's New in Live Home 3D v.3.5
NOTE. In order to open projects created in version 3.5, make sure you updated the app to the latest version on all your devices (iOS, Mac and Windows).
- Material Picker added.
- Introduced Align and Distribute commands for objects on floor plan.
- Search field is now available in the Material Library.
- Added the ability to rename custom materials in the Library.
- Fixed an issue with the terrain export in AR.
- Fixed an issue with the program sporadic crashes during room resize.
- Improved interface for iPhones XS and XR.
- Optimized performance. Faster 3D rendering achieved thanks to automatic reduction of the Level of Details (LOD) for objects with excessive number of triangles.
- Optimized handling of large projects.
- Other bug fixes and stability improvements.
What's New in Live Home 3D v.3.4.3
- Fixed an issue with the download from the Trimble 3D Warehouse.
- Minor bug fixes.
What's New in Live Home 3D v.3.4.2
- Added support for all new iPad Pro.
- Improved workflow with double-tap on Apple Pencil (2nd Generation).
- “Reveal in Library” option allows now to reveal any materials shown in the Object Materials tab of the Inspector in the program Library.
- Fixed an issue with the Anti-Aliasing reset to defaults in the app Settings.
- Multi-select and renaming of items is possible now in the Project Tree and Cameras tab of the Inspector.
- Improved sharing of AR View on multiple devices.
- Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.