- Room tool for drawing complete rooms
- Straight Wall and Arc Wall tools for drawing straight and round walls
- Floor Plan import which lets upload an image of a plan and trace it
- Smart Dimension tool to set the distance between underlying objects or walls
- Precise positioning thanks to smart guides and object snapping
- Real-time measurements for walls, ceilings, and floors when drawing in the 2D View
- An ability to drag and drop an object from Library in 2D environment, as well as to import one from file or from Trimble 3D Warehouse
- An ability to apply materials and change object representation in 2D environment
- ‘Auto outline’ vector-based 2D representation for furniture
- An ability to choose between scalable vector 2D and toy-like 2D using overhead views from the 3D view
- Arch segments creation for the contour based building elements such as panels, niches, openings and blocks
- An ability to select measurement units (inches, feet, meters, etc.)
Here are some resources you might find helpful.
About Live Home 3D
Live Home 3D is intuitive and feature-rich home design software for iOS, iPadOS, Mac and Windows 10. By offering a variety of tools, the program simplifies the whole process of design creation, from drawing a floor plan to 3D visualization. The app lets an amateur create realistic and professional design projects and uses innovative technologies to present the final result.
Floor Plan Features
3D View Features
- All changes, made in 3D or 2D, are rendered in 3D in real time
- An ability to walk through a 3D interior
- An ability to adjust the lighting, add and move objects, apply materials, and more in 3D mode
- Natural lighting can be adjusted by selecting the time of day and geographic location
- An ability to adjust light fixtures throughout a project to get realistic light scene
- An advanced technology for intersecting building elements to add corner windows and complex openings
- Level of details slider in the Type & Representation dialog lets reduce the amount of vertices and triangles of any object. Helps to speed up the work with the project and minimizes its size
- Natural lighting from outside that can be changed by adjusting the time of day and exact geographic location
- Exact size of a material tile can be set to calculate how much material is needed
- An ability to drag and drop any image from the Finder to apply it to any surface as a custom material
- An ability to render a realistic video walkthrough of the entire home
Live Home 3D has Project Gallery with house projects and sample rooms to get a user started and inspired. Along with a collection of in-depth screencasts the program has detailed help documentation, Help Assistant and free, quick tech support email service. For user’s convenience, program UI and Touch Bar can both be fully customized.
The app is provided with a library of more than 2,000 objects and 2,100 materials and these quantities can be enlarged via in-app purchases and free direct integration with Trimble 3D Warehouse. Roof Assistant gives a choice of 12 roof templates, which can be fully customized by adding segments and one of 16 types of dormers.
The program has wide import and export capabilities. Objects can be imported in SketchUp, COLLADA, KMZ, FBX, 3DS, SH3D and Wavefront .OBJ file formats. The final result can be exported as a floor plan, a 3D view, a 360° Panorama JPEG image, 3D model and AR object (AR export is available for Mac version users only). A video walkthrough can be recorded as a movie file, stereo video, 360° video or stereo 3D 360°(VR) video.
Live Home 3D supports cross-platform project sharing, so iOS, iPadOS, Mac and Windows users can work on the same project together. All the app implementations are OS native and do not use web-based techniques, such as WebGL and Java, providing users native system benefits (native UIs, an ability to work with huge projects, for Mac: OpenGL, Autosave, Versions, iCloud, for Windows: DirectX, OneDrive, Continuum, etc.).
Live Home 3D is available in Pro edition (as a separate app or an in-app purchase), which arms a user with more instruments to customize their designs and capabilities to show off these designs.
- Unlimited floor levels
- Elevation View to explore 2D side view of your house design, which is especially helpful when inserting panels, niches or openings into a wall or a roof side or simply adjusting doors and windows
- Advanced Material Editor that lets create materials from scratch
- An ability to customize any of the existing or imported materials
- An ability to create custom roofs of any size and shape with Block tool to draw balconies, porches, and other internal and external design elements
- Embedded furniture editor via SketchUp
- Light Editor to add a light source to any imported object and gain more control over existing light sources
- Adjustable field of view
- Parallel camera projection
- An ability to export to 3DS, FBX and OBJ formats
- High resolution export (up to Ultra HD for movies, 360° Panorama images and videos, stereo 3D videos, Stereo 3D 360°, and up to 16384 x 16384 pixels for still shots)
- USDZ export (Mac and iOS version)
- Export to HEVC, highly efficient encoding for high quality videos (Mac version only)
iOS version additional features:
- View Projects in AR (Augmented Reality). A user can choose from different types of scale, including 1:1 that allows to walk inside the house and experience the ultimate feeling of presence
- People Occlusion in AR to mix real people into your home projects in the same AR scene.
- Multiuser AR experience, so users can share an AR model and observe it together on different devices using Collaborative Sessions
- Productivity Gestures support (three-finger gestures to quickly undo, redo, cut, copy and paste)
- Apple Pencil 1 and 2 Support
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Ukrainian, Russian and Japanese languages.
Live Home 3D is available directly on the developer website, the App Store, the Mac App Store and Microsoft Store.
About BeLight Software
BeLight Software, founded in January 2003, specializes in the development and distribution of software and technologies for macOS, iOS, iPadOS and Windows 10. Our team works day in and day out on developing beautiful, powerful, and user-friendly apps.
Our solutions cover graphic design, interior design, business and personal productivity, and desktop publishing.
Need more information?
Get in touch with us at email@example.com