Working with Projects
To export the 2D Elevation view:
- Display your project in the 2D Elevation view as you want it to be exported.
- Choose File > Export > Export to File… from the menu.
- Set the Export option to 2D Elevation View.
- Select a graphic format. The following formats are available: PDF, BMP, TIFF, JPEG and PNG.
- Type a file name and click Save.
You can also open the Export dialog by clicking the Share toolbar button and choosing the Export to File… option.
The 2D Elevation view will be exported at the same scale as the one specified in the Measurements section of the Project Settings.
If you need more control over the export layout, you can save your 2D Elevation view to a PDF file using the printing procedure. In the system print dialog, choose PDF > Save as PDF.